/r/RABM/

Friday, December 25, 2015

Carabia - "Apologie d'une fin..." (2015)

CARABIA "Apologie d'une fin..."

Year: 2015
Genre: Black Metal, Blackened Punk
Country: France

Track List:
  1. Apologie d'une fin ...
  2. Fantasme de Destruction
  3. Qu'une question de temps ...
bandcamp

A demo from an one-man project based out of Brest, France. If I understood correctly, the author doubts if it can be called RABM, because the lyrics are about the end of the world rather than changing it, yet he's still an activist who loves and plays black metal.
P.S. My apologies for not reviewing anything in a while, I had some problems during the recent few weeks, including problems with my computer. Hopefully I'll post everything I received during that time until the end of this year.

No comments :

Post a Comment