/r/RABM/

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Automuro - "Demo 2013" (2013)


Automuro - "Demo 2013"

Year:  2013
Genre:  Blackened Crust
Country:  Spain

Track List
  1. End is Near
  2. Wolves Skulls
  3. Enemy Inside
  4. Grievance
  5. The One
  6. Victims of a Bombraid (Anti-Cimex Cover)
Automuro is a blackened crust band formed in 2011 from Valencia, Spain.  They just released their demo on Bandcamp in early June.  Though the lyrics are apolitical, the band claims to be leftist.  I found the demo to be pretty solid work, though I thought the cover was the best track.  The sound is good, but I think they have room to grow as song writers.  Given that this is a debut demo, I would expect that growth to happen.  I look forward to hearing more from them.  You can download the demo free from their Bandcamp page here.



No comments :

Post a Comment