/r/RABM/

Friday, February 15, 2013

Printemps Noir - "Acedia" (2012)

PRINTEMPS NOIR "Acedia"

Year: 2012
Genre: Raw Black Metal
Country: UK 

Track List:
  1. Nostra Revolucion
  2. Man Has Chosen, And Heads Unerringly For Death
  3. Dark Corners Of The Land
  4. Nearing An End
DOWNLOAD

The newest demo from this UK-based anonymous one-man project. So far I feel it's the best release of X. - while his earlier demos were basically just a wall of black noise, "Acedia" is more structured and... atmospheric, I'd say. A first full-length demo album is going to be released this year, but as X. points out, "it will probably be crap though because I work all the time and I still don't have decent equipment or talent, haha". As for this demo - it was originally intended as a cassette release for a few friends (just like all other demos of Printemps Noir). However, if the people want to hear it (and I think there's a lot of my readers who do), then it's theirs.

3 comments :

  1. I would say at the moment any follow up is uncertain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it. expected some maniacal screaming nonsense but this is actually good

    ReplyDelete