/r/RABM/

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rötbrains - "Discontent" (2012)


ROTBRAINS "Discontent"

Year: 2012
Genre: Blackened Crust
Country: Turkey

Track List:
  1. Mass Control
  2. Istanbul Deathcamp
  3. Irreligion
  4. Nekrocrust
  5. Discontent
DOWNLOAD

The first blackened crust (or Punk Metal, or however you tag it) band from Turkey to be featured on my blog. Rötbrains were formed back in December '11 and released one 5-track demo called "Discontent" so far. Lyrically they deal with usual themes for blackened crust, such as anti-nationalism, anti-government, and anti-religion.

1 comment :

  1. Hey!

    I really like your blog. Thanks for your hard work. I dig the music, and I dig the ideological platform backing your efforts. I grabbed tons of great albums from bands I'd never heard before, including Tamut Amen, Al Kafir, UHL, Zarnica and Fregoli Delusion. I also found pointers to -isms that I had not heard of before, such as Baathism and Pol Pot, and did some wikipedia'ing while listening to new music.

    Anyways. Kudos, all the best, and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete