/r/RABM/

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Razxca - "Heavy Mathematics vol.1" (2007)

(sorry, no cover)

RAZXCA "Heavy Mathematics vol.1"

Year: 2007
Genre: Harsh Noise / Power Electronics
Country: Russia

DOWNLOAD (Now available in better quality, see below)

This is very obscure stuff: I neither have a cover for this release, nor the tracklist for it, and it's available only in 64kbps bitrate. But I'm sure it was released in Russia, and I've downloaded it in late 2007, because it was tagged as "anti-consumerist" and "anarchist". Recently I found it on my hard drive, and decided to post it here along with the other noise releases. I don't have any more info about Razxca, and please don't ask me how it's pronounced ;)

UPDATE: "Heavy Mathematics vol.1" was rereleased later in Razxca "Best Of" with good bitrate by Proc-Records. Download (327 MB)

6 comments :

  1. it's pronounced "ruz-ex-ka"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Heavy Mathematics vol.1" was rereleased later in Razxca "Best Of" with good bit rate by Proc-Records http://proc-records.net/upload_music/%5Bproc278%5DRazxca_-_Best_Of.zip

    ReplyDelete