/r/RABM/

Monday, December 7, 2009

Hotbild - "I Blint Raseri" (demo 2006)


HOTBILD "I Blint Raseri"

Year: 2006
Genre: Blackened Crust
Country: Sweden
Label: self-prod.

Track List:
  1. Svek
  2. Dömd
  3. Raseri
  4. Krossade Drömmar
  5. Domedag
DOWNLOAD


This short demo is the latest release by Hotbild. The band seems to be defunct now, and they haven't released any full-length albums. They also have two more demos called "Brutal Jävla Replokalsinspelning" and "Liv(e) i Plågor" (released in 2002 and 2003 respectively), but I haven't found them yet.

P.S. According to Metal-Archives, "I Blint Raseri" was re-released in december 2007 on CD-R by Halvkass Produktion with a new cover and 3 bonus tracks from the "I skuggan av livet"-recording session. Sadly I don't have that re-release...

No comments :

Post a Comment